Today I’m celebrating my 23rd birthday. 23 years of GRACE! ❤️
I decided to make this post extra special that is why I will share with you guys my favorites – people,events and things that have mould my life. My favorites are things or people that have had a positive impact in my life.
I hope you will be inspired by this post and have a better understanding of the young lady that I am today.
1. This might sound clichè, but my favorite person in the world is my MOM. She has always been supportive and is my cheerleader. From coloring competitions, art classes, my wanna be dress making days to picking me up from clubs, change of varsities to my new found love in blogging. My mom is my hero.
2. A book that changed my life for the better- Capitalist Nigger. This book taught me to take my life more seriously. To take action and to strive for a better future. To never expect anything from anyone, instead to work extra hard at everything I set my mind on.
3. My favorite place in the world has to be my grandmas house. Even after her passing 4 years ago (2014), it still feels like home. It is the most peaceful place in the whole world. I often go there to collect my thoughts.
4. My life mantra: Luck loves hard workers!
5. If it’s white, I’m buying it!
6. I keep a journal with all the time, dot down some ideas and thoughts.
7. I love my tea more than I love my wine.
8. He said. She said.This seminar was absolutely life changing for me. It taught me the importance of I, myself, being and my worth.
9. I started this blog to inspire lives, to connect with people from different backgrounds and to create a platform for young ladies like myself to have a voice.
10. I am proud of myself because in all the spaces I’ve been a part of, I’ve been nothing but a positive impact.
11. My favorite workout although it is not everyday that I work out is definitely skipping. It excises your whole body and strengthens your muscles. I skip at least 4 times on a good week. (Lol)
12. A meal that makes me happy definitely has to be my moms creamy samp and beef stew. My favorite Saturday meal.
13. A few bible verses that I love are:
“Wait for the Lord; be strong, and let your heart take courage, wait for the Lord!”
Bless the Lord, O my soul
“And I tell you, ask, and it will be given to you;seek, and you will find;knock, and it will be opened to you.”
1 Corinthians 13
The way of Love
14. An achievement that stands out for me: obtaining my certificate in Accountancy 2017. Your girl is a graduate!💃🏾
15. My favorite scent is vanilla and coco butter.
16. I always have my sunglasses on. I don’t like exposing my eyes to the sun.
17. My dream car definitely has to be a red Audi RS3. It is so sexy.😍
18. I keep my hair short all the time. It is very convenient,easy to style and cost effective too.
19. When I was younger I wanted to be a doctor- a vet to be more specific. I love dogs ❤️ or even a model, a runway model.
20. A new interest I have is on makeup. I’m obsessed!
21. I’m a very private person, reserved, but super friendly.
22. I love going on road trips with loved ones, star gazing, lunch and coffee dates.
23. My weakness lies in shoes and handbags . I love shoes. Be it high heels, sandals or even sneakers my heart just melts. I can never have enough!