The past year has been a roller coaster ride. Filled with a lot of highs and a lot of lows. The past 6 months were the most triggering and hardest months. I lost count of how many times I broke down. I’ve never cried so much in my life like in the past 6 months. The smallest things would trigger me. I don’t know how to explain it, but to me that is growth, I’m one person who used to bottle things up and be consumed by anger, but now? I easily express myself, I allow myself to go through the emotions and I let it all out! Self affirmations have played a huge role in my life today.
24 was definitely my year of growth. I tried so many new things, finally living out of my shell and just making the most of each day. I have met the most amazing people, had very meaningful conversations and insightful experiences. It was beautiful.
One thing that I have learned is reciting self affirmations everyday it has changed my energy, mood and the way I feel about myself. Self affirmations really changed the game for me. I would like to leave you with these affirmations I hope they bounce off the positive energy off you.
1. I love you
2. I am beautiful
3. I matter
4. I am proud of myself
5. I believe in myself
6. I am in charge
7. I can. I will
8. I trust myself
9. I forgive myself
10.I accept myself unconditionally
11. I choose to be positive
12. Saying NO is a form of self care
13. I am unique
14. I release negative thoughts to create space for positive thoughts
15. I let go of everything that no longer serves me
16. I am enough
17. I am worthy
18. I am doing the best I can in every situation
19. I am capable
20. I have the strength to rise in the face of adversity
21. I honor and respect my limitations
22. I walk this world with grace
23. I am exactly who I need to be at this moment
24. I believe in the person I am becoming
25. I am not my mistakes
Here’s to a new year. To more growth, stability and of course peace.